- Registration Number: 1100000
- Registered in: AU
- Int. Class: 35
- Usage Status: In Use
For sale is the Australian registered Trade Mark:
with full use rights.
The sale includes the domain name ‘tjmaxx.com.au’.
TJ Maxx is well known in Australia and has been in use for aprox 6 years.
The current owners have been approached several times to sell the Trade Mark and the proposed purchasers suggested that they would use the Trade Mark for uses including:
- establishing a chain of TJ Maxx stores in Australia
- expanding an online presence for tjmaxx.com.au, which could be marketed into other international markets.
- offering the TJ Maxx Trade Mark for sale to other retailers to open stores.
- further prepare and offer the TJ Maxx Trade Mark for sale to other potential buyers, including USA chain stores.
The owners have had some market research prepared summarizing the opportunity to establish TJ Maxx stores in Australia and this can be made available to a bona fide potential purchaser.
This report estimates that, based on its assumptions, the following potential exists for a chain of TJ Maxx stores in Australia:
- annual sales of between $660M and $1.6 Bn and
- annual pre-tax net profits of between $89M and $225M per annum.
A chain of stores could be developed in a similar way to chains like Target and K Mart developed in Australia.
You must be logged in to inquire about this trademark.